All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSmall bites and treats to share The best gatherings are simple, yet somehow special. They might begin with an impromptu picnic after shopping at the farmer s market or a late lunch with neighbors that stretches into cocktails under the stars. Whatever the occasion, this picture-perfect cookbook shows how to turn any meal into a delectable affair. These effortless recipes for brunch, teatime, happy hours, picnics, potlucks, and dessert all include a whimsical twist: a few slices of French toast doused in lavender syrup, rainbow chard empanadas served with pistachio crema, or a vibrant purple cauliflower hummus. With tips on creating an inviting table, stocking a pantry to make last-minute nibbles, and packing delicious parting gifts for guests, Food with Friends will inspire any get-together, however large or small.
- Author BiographyPhotographer LEELA CYD is a long-time contributor to TheKitchn.com and shoots for Food & Wine, Sweet Paul, The New York Times, Kinfolk, and more. Leela lives with her husband in Santa Barbara, California, and chronicles her travels and adventures in food on her website, LeelaCyd.com.
- Author(s)Leela Cyd
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication29/03/2016
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintClarkson Potter
- Content Note85 To 100 4C Photographs
- Weight726 g
- Width133 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.81Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.