All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA stunning collection of hassle-free recipes for baking cakes, cookies, tarts, puddings, muffins, bread, and more, from the editors behind the leading food website Food52. Whether it's the chocolate cake at every childhood birthday, blondies waiting for you after school, or hot dinner rolls smeared with butter at Thanksgiving dinner, homemade baked goods hold a place in many of our best memories. And that's why baking shouldn't be reserved for special occasions. With this book, curated by the editors of Food52, you can have homemade treats far superior to the store-bought variety, even when it feels like you're too busy to turn on the oven. From Brown Butter Cupcake Brownies to Cuppa Cuppa Sticka Peach and Blueberry Cobbler, these sixty reliable, easy-to-execute recipes won't have you hunting down special equipment and hard-to-find ingredients or leave you with a kitchen covered in flour and a skink piled high with bowls. They're t ordinary or ho-hum, either: ingredients you've baked with before (and some you haven't - like black sesame, coconut oil, and lavender) come together to create new favorites like Baked Cardamom French Toast and Olive Oil and Sesame Crackers. Filled with generations worth of kitchen wisdom, beautiful photography, and tips you'll return to, Baking is the new go-to collection for anyone who wants to whip up something sweet every day.
- Author BiographyFounded by Amanda Hesser and Merrill Stubbs in 2009, Food52 has become the premier online community for cooks of all levels, with more than thirty thousand recipes, a hotline, and a kitchen and home shop. It was named Best Food Publication at the 2012 James Beard Awards and Best Culinary Wesbite at the 2013, 2014, and 2015 IACP Awards.
- Author(s)Amanda Hesser,Food 52 Inc.
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication22/09/2015
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationBerkeley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTen Speed Press
- Content Note100 Photos
- Weight680 g
- Width184 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $25.19Trending at AU $34.84
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.71Trending at AU $41.16
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.