All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe At Issue series includes a wide range of opinion on a single controversial subject. Each volume includes primary and secondary sources from a variety of perspectives -- eyewitnesses, scientific journals, government officials and many others. Extensive bibliographies and antated lists of relevant organizations to contact offer a gateway to future research. Features and Benefits Greenhaven Press's At Issue series provides a wide range of opinions on individual social issues. Enhancing critical thinking skills, each At Issue volume is an excellent research tool to help readers understand current social issues and prepare reports. Extensive bibliographies and antated lists of relevant organizations point to sources for further research.
- PublisherGreenhaven Press
- Date of Publication28/01/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleAt Issue (Paperback)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenhaven Press
- Weight136 g
- Width150 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statementannotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.