All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $19.00Trending at AU $31.62
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $37.81
- AU $34.43Trending at AU $38.98
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.32
- AU $37.70Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $36.28Trending at AU $37.83
- AU $32.22Trending at AU $33.10
About this product
- DescriptionTo Native Americans of the Southwest, every food, whether plant or animal, is considered sacred. In this gloriously photographed book, Lois Ellen Frank, herself part Kiowa, presents more than 80 recipes that are rich in natural flavours and perfectly in tune with today's healthy eating habits. You'll find such dishes as Sauted Squash in Pumpkin Pure, Stuffed Tempura Chilies with Fiery Bean Sauce, Zuni Sunflower Cakes, and Prickly Pear Ice.
- Author BiographyLOIS ELLEN FRANK is based in Santa Fe, New Mexico. She has a master s degree in cultural anthropology from the University of New Mexico with a focus on Native American foods and plants. Currently, she is a featured cooking instructor at the Santa Fe School of Cooking.
- Author(s)Lois Ellen Frank
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication27/01/2002
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationBerkeley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTen Speed Press
- Out-of-print date19/01/2011
- Content Notecol
- Weight904 g
- Width195 mm
- Height263 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.