All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover the key foods that can help to prevent cancer One third of all cancer is linked to poor eating habits - w leading research reveals why and how you can significantly reduce your risk of cancer by eating the right foods. Explore the benefits of 11 seemingly humble foods: from tomatoes and garlic to cabbage and chocolate and learn all about their stunning cancer-fighting abilities. Follow essential guidelines on how to include these healing foods regularly in your diet and discover what else you can do to reduce your risk. All based on cutting-edge science on diet and cancer made accessible by two of the world's top researchers. Eat up and protect yourself.
- Author BiographyRichard Beliveau is a leading authority in the field of cancer research, among other things he is the director of the Molecular Medicine Laboratory, Haematology-Oncology Division, in the Charles-Bruneau Cancer Centre at Sainte-Justine Hospital, Montreal. Denis Gingras is an oncology researcher in the same hospital.
- Author(s)Denis Gingras,Richard Beliveau
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication03/05/2007
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight566 g
- Width184 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.