All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCarol Mailer presents foolproof jumping exercises suitable for every combination and size of horse and pony, devised specifically to help riders and their mounts hone their skills, improve their performance and exceed their expectations. Whether you want to jump a little higher or wider, iron out faults, or shave a tenth of a second off a jump-off time, these exercises can help. The set-ups are t complicated and if approached with a workmanlike attitude, they can make the world of difference to a horse's jumping performance. Moreover, the exercises will help eliminate the need to have a top-tch trainer standing by at all times to supervise the work. Indeed the exercises are so straightforward that a sensible rider will be able to use poles and grids to analyse why they are making mistakes, and far more importantly, learn how to correct them quickly and easily.
- Author BiographyJumping expert Carol Mailer has successfully trained riders and horses of all standards for over thirty years, from complete beginners to Advanced Eventers and HOYS winners. Over time she has devised and developed her own teaching and training methods, which she shares in this book and her previous one, Better Jumping. She lives in Hemingford Grey in Cambridgeshire.
- Author(s)Carol Mailer
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- SubjectEquestrian & Animal Sports
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJ.A.Allen & Co Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations, frontispiece
- Weight513 g
- Width210 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine10 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $22.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.