All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSeventeen-year-old Daniel's new girlfriend says she loves him, that she'd do anything for him. She makes Daniel feel like anything is possible. So he igres her lies. It's t like Cyn is a bad person. Then Daniel finds out that Cyn has been using him to move drugs across the border. Foolproof is a tough book about the consequences of gang life that asks readers to consider the line between taking risks and taking lives. Daniel crosses that line and learns a hard lesson--that one ever thinks they are the bad guy.
- Author(s)Diane Tullson
- PublisherOrca Book Publishers
- Date of Publication06/10/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Series TitleOrca Soundings (Paperback)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOrca Book Publishers
- Weight113 g
- Width104 mm
- Height173 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.