All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'Fantasy as it ought to be written' George R.R. Martin The thrilling conclusion to Robin Hobb's Tawny Man trilogy. Kingdoms will stand or fall on the beat of a dragon's wings, or a Fool's heart. Prince Dutiful has been charged with a quest to the Outisland to take the head of the black dragon Icefyre. Only then will his betrothed marry him and cement the alliance between their warring kingdoms. But is Icefyre just a legend? Or does he truly slumber beneath the glaciers? Fitz has prevented his friend the Fool from accompanying them the Fool has foreseen his own death if he ever sets foot on the isle of the black dragon. But as their ship draws in towards Aslevjal a lone figure awaits them...
- Author BiographyRobin Hobb is one of the world's finest writers of epic fiction.She was born in California in 1952 but raised in Alaska, where she learned how to raise a wolf cub, to skin a moose and to survive in the wilderness. When she married a fisherman who fished herring and the Kodiak salmon-run for half the year, these skills would stand her in good stead. She raised her family, ran a smallholding, delivered post to her remote community, all at the same time as writing stories and novels. She succeeded on all fronts, raising four children and becoming an internationally best-selling writer. She lives in Tacoma, Washington State.
- Author(s)Robin Hobb
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication31/07/2014
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleThe Tawny Man Trilogy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight560 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine52 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.62
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.81
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $59.41
- AU $21.81Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $15.99Trending at AU $21.19
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $20.66
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $40.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.