Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOrnery and unpredictable, Edward Abbey was an autobiographer, writes the farmer-poet Wendell Berry, speaking as and for himself, fighting, literally, for dear life. And this vel, the fat masterpiece, as Ed labeled it, was his most important piece of writing: it reveals the complete Ed Abbey, from the green grass of his memory as a child in Appalachia to his approaching death in Tucson at age sixty-two. Funny and ribald, it offers what Larry McMurtry has called Abbey's fine particularity, the authority of a writer who feels a lot and then manages to transcend his own tions of himself.
- Author BiographyThe author of Desert Solitaire and The Monkey Wrench Gang is unchallenged among radicals of all ages. Edward Abbey, an American icon, called the original fly in the ointment by Tom McGuane, today has roads and a town named after him.
- Author(s)Edward Abbey
- PublisherHenry Holt & Company Inc
- Date of Publication31/12/1998
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHenry Holt & Company Inc
- Weight567 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $72.34New
- AU $28.99New
- AU $16.49New
- AU $12.89Used
- AU $79.87New
- AU $18.82New
- AU $113.79New
- AU $22.53New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $31.01
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $28.99
- AU $13.82Trending at AU $16.49
- AU $76.70Trending at AU $79.87
- AU $10.68Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $12.64Trending at AU $22.59
- AU $17.03Trending at AU $20.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.