Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionInternational climate change summits are w widely monitored events, attended by state leaders and crowded with journalists, yet somehow they have never been less productive. In Fools Rule, investigative journalist William Marsden illustrates the failures of political talks on climate change. He unveils settings fuelled solely by ecomic self-interest, diplomatic errors and every nation's hungry scramble for its share of the remaining atmospheric space. Fools Rule seeks answers to the toughest question: Will anyone be able to change before it's too late?
- Author BiographyWILLIAM MARSDEN is author of Stupid to the Last Drop and co-author of the national bestsellers Angels of Death and The Road to Hell. He is a senior investigative reporter for the Gazette in MontrEal.
- Author(s)William Marsden
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication08/11/2012
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintVintage Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, maps
- Weight407 g
- Width131 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.