All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.18
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.81
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.80
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.84
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.64
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.53
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $19.06
About this product
- DescriptionBeginning readers will love this foot-filled Bright and Early Book classic by Dr. Seuss! From left feet to right feet and wet feet to dry feet, there are so many feet to meet. The Foot Book will have young readers eager to step into the wonderful world of Dr. Seuss. Combining brief and funny stories, easy words, catchy rhythm, and lively illustrations, Bright and Early Books are an ideal way to introduce the joys of reading to children.
- Author BiographyTHEODOR SEUSS GEISEL aka Dr. Seuss is one of the most beloved children s book authors of all time. From The Cat in the Hat to Oh, the Places You ll Go!, his iconic characters, stories, and art style have been a lasting influence on generations of children and adults. The books he wrote and illustrated under the name Dr. Seuss (and others that he wrote but did not illustrate, including some under the pseudonyms Theo. LeSieg and Rosetta Stone) have been translated into thirty languages. Hundreds of millions of copies have found their way into homes and hearts around the world. Dr. Seuss s long list of awards includes Caldecott Honors for McElligot s Pool, If I Ran the Zoo, and Bartholomew and the Oobleck, the Pulitzer Prize, and eight honorary doctorates. Works based on his original stories have won three Oscars, three Emmys, three Grammys, and a Peabody.
- Author(s)Dr. Seuss
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication01/03/2003
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House USA Children's Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width170 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.