Football - Bloody Hell!: The Biography of Alex Ferguson by Patrick Barclay (Hardback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $53.98Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $16.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $25.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by lennymargaret123
- Est. delivery by 28 Dec
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSir Alex Ferguson is without doubt the most controversial and compelling figure in football today. For many he ranks as the greatest manager of all time. He is certainly the most successful. His reign at Manchester United has seen him win every major footballing hour. And then win them again. It's been over ten years since that unforgettable night in Barcelona when Ferguson's embattled players triumphed over Bayern Munich in the dying seconds of the Champions League final. Since then Ferguson has presided over the rise and fall and rise again of Jose ourinho, the arrival and departure of the world's best player, Ronaldo, the removal of one English talisman - Beckham - and the irresistible instalment of ather - Rooney.He has been instrumental in making the Premier League the most successful competition in football, and he has endured while the mountains of cash have turned to valleys of debt. It is only w, as Ferguson nears the end of his career, that conclusions can be drawn about this fascinating man. From Ferguson's combative working class youth in Govan to his role in ushering in the debt-laden Glazer era, award-winning journalist Patrick Barclay has been pitch-side and spoken to all those who kw Ferguson best: fellow managers, former players, colleagues and commentators. Barclay reveals Ferguson to be a relentless character whose ability to intimidate, control, cajole and encourage has driven his unparalleled success. In the pages of Football - Bloody Hell! the game's biggest living legend is finally laid bare.
- Author BiographyPatrick Barclay is Chief Football Commentator for The Times and one of the most respected journalists in the business. During a career spanning eight World Cups he has been the chief football writer for each of the four quality newspaper groups in England: The Times, Guardian-Observer, Telegraph, and Independent. His first book, Mourinho: Anatomy of a Winner was published to acclaim in 2005.
- Author(s)Patrick Barclay
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication14/10/2010
- SubjectBiography: Sport
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintYellow Jersey Press
- Out-of-print date11/03/2015
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight800 g
- Width162 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine43 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.77New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.64
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $24.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.