All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.75Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionA celebration of the San Francisco films of Alfred Hitchcock. Three of his masterpieces were set in the San Francisco area: Shadow of a Doubt, Vertigo and The Birds. In addition, Rebecca, Suspicion, Marnie, Topaz, Psycho and Family Plot utilised Bay Area locations and/or were inspired by Norhtern California settings. Footsteps in the Fog examines these famous films, taking the reader on a journey around the Bay Area, while weaving together cinemagraphic intrigue, Bay Area history and lore, and the timeless elegance of San Francisco and its picturesque surroundings.
- Author BiographyJeff Kraft is an avid Alfred Hitchcock fan who has seen every available Hitchcock film. A long-time Bay Area resident, Kraft graduated from UC Berkeley with a Masters Degree in Public Policy. He lives in Oakland. Aaron Leventhal was born and raised in the San Francisco Bay Area. His passion for photography and suspense films led to his collaboration with co-author Jeff Kraft. Leventhal lives in the East Bay area. Patricia Hitchcock O'Connell is the great director's daughter.
- Author(s)Aaron Leventhal,Jeff Kraft
- PublisherSanta Monica Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2003
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationSanta Monica
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSanta Monica Press
- Content Note1
- Weight936 g
- Width276 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.