Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.22
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.65
- AU $13.84Trending at AU $17.86
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $21.38
About this product
- DescriptionSet on the eve of the last Great Market Crash, this is the story of Wilton X, a young stockbroker with MLPF&S, the acronym of his mentors. Fused by greed and fear, the world of securities constructs endless Walls of Worry and Slopes of Hope for their clients who grow more distracted every day. Here, Wilton pursues the most beautiful bankrupt orphan ever marketed and finds love, wealth and himself.
- Author(s)Tom Morrison
- Date of Publication26/05/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight440 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.