All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMolly Pink and her crochet group, the Tarzana Hookers, are always game for a new adventure. But when their newest member is accused of turning her wedding into happily-never-after for the groom, Molly's chance to find the truth is hanging by a thread ... When Molly is invited to a major society wedding, she expects some wedding drama. Though she never anticipated this much trouble. The bride is the daughter of Molly's close friend Mason--and has been planning this wedding for a long time. But at the reception, things go amiss when the wealthy groom ends up dancing with the grim reaper. To make matters worse, the bride's mother is found holding the murder weapon--and, as the newest addition to a reality show, she's happy to fuel the media frenzy. Molly agrees to open her home to Thursday, the distraught bride, who needs a little peace from the paparazzi. But when it turns out that Thursday and her groom were on shaky ground, the blushing bride takes the spotlight as the prime suspect. Now Molly and the Hookers must quickly stitch together seemingly unrelated clues and high-profile suspects--before a killer strikes again...
- Author BiographyBetty Hechtman is the author of the national bestselling Crochet Mysteries.
- Author(s)Betty Hechtman
- PublisherWheeler Publishing
- Date of Publication11/06/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleCrochet Mystery
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWheeler Publishing
- Weight27 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statementlarge type edition
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.