All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTween girls have access to an unbelievable amount of media and information with just a simple click of the remote or mouse. Every outlet they turn to attempts to subtly influence their worldview...and what they believe about themselves directly affects how they live. Wynter Pitts, founder of For Girls Like You magazine, gives girls a new devotional showing them a correct definition of themselves, opening their eyes to God's truth and the difference it makes in their lives. Each daily devotion includes a prayer to help girls apply the lesson. If you've wondered whether there is anything left on the planet to entertain your young beauties that promotes morals you'd approve of, look further. (Author and speaker Priscilla Shirer).
- Author BiographyWynter Pitts is the founder of For Girls Like You, a ministry to girls that includes a print magazine, and the niece of Dr. Tony Evans. She has a drive to introduce young girls to Christian values so they can walk passionately and boldly. A native of Baltimore, Wynter resides in Dallas, Texas, with her husband, Jonathan, and their four daughters.
- Author(s)Wynter Pitts
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/02/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Weight136 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Reading AgeFrom 8
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.