Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionWell-kwn and wealthy, Matthew Lane drives his cherry red Cadillac like he owns the road. Some would describe his compulsive driving as maniac. So when Lane's speeding car collides with a power pole, killing him instantly, it's likely that the incident is just ather fatal traffic accident. Detective Sergeant Jim McDonald, a sixteen-year veteran policeman, is on the same road as Lane that day. The accident comes within a coat of paint of including him on the casualty list. As an eyewitness and first on the scene, McDonald senses there is something strange about the accident. These suspicions dominate his waking life in ways he doesn't believe possible. McDonald's misgivings are further confirmed with two subsequent car accidents. The first involves a victim intoxicated to the point that driving a car seems almost impossible. The second event shocks the detective with a case of w you see me, w you don't. McDonald must discover the evidence that links the three accidents before anyone else loses their life.
- Author BiographyArt Burton spent thirty-five years working at The Halifax Herald before taking an early retirement in 2002. This freed him to start writing fiction full time. He lives with his wife, Flame, in Latties Brook, Nova Scotia, Canada.
- Author(s)Burton Art Burton
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication04/05/2010
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight538 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.