All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionFor Love of a Soldier contains the stories of 29 people whose family members_spouses, siblings, children_are serving or have served in the American military during the Iraq War. The families tell their stories and explain why they believe that taking action to end American military involvement in Iraq is the best possible way to support the troops who are so dear to them.
- Author BiographyJane Collins is a writer and researcher who has contributed to Against the Vietnam War: Writings by Activists and Against U.S. Foreign Policy Post-9/11, both edited by Mary Susannah Robbins.
- Author(s)Jane Collins
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication11/01/2008
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight345 g
- Width154 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.