All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor Love of a Soldier contains the stories of 29 people whose family members-spouses, siblings, children-are serving or have served in the American military during the Iraq War. The families tell their stories and explain why they believe that taking action to end American military involvement in Iraq is the best possible way to support the troops who are so dear to them.
- Author BiographyJane Collins is a writer and researcher who has contributed to Against the Vietnam War: Writings by Activists and Against U.S. Foreign Policy Post-9/11, both edited by Mary Susannah Robbins.
- Author(s)Jane Collins
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication11/01/2008
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight463 g
- Width160 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.