All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat does it mean for a husband to love his wife? Three things, says Tony Evans: a husband must act as his wife s savior, sanctifier, and satisfier. It is by living out these three principles that a godly marriage will blossom and flourish.In For Married Men Only, each of these principles is explored and explained using real-life examples. How can a husband be his wife s savior? By learning to love her as Christ loved the church. What about sanctifier? By dying to self and modeling sacrificial love, matter what the result. And satisfier? By studying and serving his wife so he can fulfill her needs, just as Christ humbled Himself for our sakes.First published in 2002 as Tony Evans Speaks Out on a Man s Role in the Home, this booklet has sold nearly 40,000 copies. Use it alone or with the companion volume, For Married Women Only.
- Author BiographyDR. TONY EVANS is the founder and president of The Urban Alternative, a national ministry dedicated to restoring hope in personal lives, families, churches and communities. Dr. Evans also serves as senior pastor of Oak Cliff Bible Fellowship in Dallas. He is a bestselling author and his radio program, The Alternative with Dr. Tony Evans, is heard on nearly 1,000 stations around the globe every day. For more information, visit: tonyevans.org.
- Author(s)Tony Evans
- PublisherMoody Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication28/07/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMoody Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date20/03/2014
- Weight86 g
- Width115 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.