Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionOPEN UP AND SHARE YOUR MEMORIES, DREAMS, AND WISDOM WITH YOUR FAMILY IN THIS KEEPSAKE JOURNAL THEY WILL TREASURE FOREVER *An easy-to-follow and heartfelt journal for moms to pass down their life story and joy of motherhood to their children As a mother ages and sees her children go off into the world, she begins reflecting on her time as a mom and yearns to share memories with her kids. Beautifully designed and illustrated, this perfect gift contains creative prompts that spark Mom's recollections of fun family vacations, favorite childhood games, and special holidays. The thought-provoking queries allow Mom to delve into her own lifetime of experiences -- her childhood and school years, falling in love and getting married, and, most of all, having and raising children. This collection of fill-in-the-blank lists is the easiest way for a mother to record on paper answers to the questions her children never thought to ask but will love to discover.
- Author BiographyDionna Ford is a lawyer turned work-at-home mama of her amazing son, Kieran (with #2 on the way in November 2011). You can normally find Dionna over at Code Name: Mama where she shares information, resources, and her thoughts on natural parenting and more. Dionna also co-founded two other websites for parents, the Natural Parents Network and NursingFreedom.org.
- Author(s)Dionna Ford
- PublisherUlysses Press
- Date of Publication26/04/2012
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationBerkeley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUlysses Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight414 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.