All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $96.38Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.69
About this product
- DescriptionNursing humor as seen through the eyes of a critical care nurse. These drawings cover 30 years of observations and real life events. For NURSES ONLY means, a civilian may find these toons humorous, but a nurse will find them real and hilllarious. 49 illustrations, each one hits a nerve matter how long you have been in this profession. This Book comes as a large 8x10 so you may post them at work if you like. Have fun.
- Author BiographyI have been a Critical Care RN for decades. I occasionally take time off and do other things, including writing and art. The nursing profession needs a little levity from time to time. I hope you enjoy this book and share it with others. At least one belongs in every break room.
- Author(s)Jon Eno
- Date of Publication03/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGraphic Novels: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight122 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.