All listings for this product
About this product
Do You Kw the Unwritten Rules of the Workplace?
As a veteran of Wall Street and Capitol Hill, Shaunti Feldhahn kws that even the most experienced Christian businesswoman can inadvertently sabotage her career simply because she doesn't kw how her male supervisors, colleagues, and employees think.
For Women Only in the Workplace gives you startling insights into the expectations and perceptions of men at work. Whether you work in a corporate setting, a small business, or a ministry, you'll find Shaunti's research invaluable as you discover:
- What you need to kw about a man's hidden insecurity
- What it's t personal, it's just business actually means to men
- How men view emotion in the workplace--and what they consider to be emotion
- How what you wear can significantly hinder your effectiveness at work
- The secrets to being strong and competent--without being viewed as difficult
Based on eight years of intense research, extensive interviews, and national surveys of more than 3,000 men--from CEOs to assistants, from factory workers to lawyers-- For Women Only in the Workplace gives you the keys you need to be who you are and be respected and successful wherever you work with men.
Includes a group discussion guide.
- Author BiographyShaunti Feldhahn is the author of For Women Only, For Men Only, and numerous other books, with sales totaling two million copies in various languages. A popular public speaker, groundbreaking researcher, and media commentator, Feldhahn earned her master's degree in public policy at Harvard University, has worked on Wall Street, and now lives with her husband and their two children in Atlanta, Georgia. Visit her website at www.shaunti.com.
- Author(s)Shaunti Feldhahn
- PublisherMultnomah Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2011
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationSisters
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMultnomah Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width148 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards,Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.75
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $38.99
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $33.32
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96