Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt is 1870 and railway workers and their families have flocked to the wild and inhospitable moorland kwn as Batty Green to build a viaduct on the Midland Railway Company's ambitious new Leeds to Carlisle Line. Among them are three very different women - tough widow Molly, honest and God-fearing Mary Pratt, and Helen Parker, downtrodden by her husband and seeking a better life. When tragedy strikes, the lives of the three women are bound together, and each is forced to confront the secrets and calamities that threaten to tear their families apart.
- Author BiographyDiane Allen was born in Leeds, but raised at her family's farm, deep in the Yorkshire Dales. After working as a glass engraver, raising a family and looking after an ill father, she found her true niche in life, joining a large-print publishing firm in 1990. She now concentrates on her writing full-time and has recently been made Honorary Vice President of the Romantic Novelists' Association. Diane and her husband Ronnie live in Long Preston, in the Yorkshire Dales, and have two children and four beautiful grandchildren.
- Author(s)Diane Allen
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication21/11/2013
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPan Books
- Weight333 g
- Width129 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementMain Market Ed.
- Interest AgeFrom 18
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $85.84
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.53
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.61
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.80
- AU $14.10Trending at AU $17.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.