Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.59Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by oodals
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor and After is Christopher Reid's fourth collection of poems to be published by Faber & Faber, and his first since Expanded Universes in 1996. It consists, more or less half and half, of poems bearing dedications to friends, colleagues and loved ones, and translations or versions of works in foreign languages, including a passage from The Odyssey and a miscellany of pieces by Horace, Leopardi, Baudelaire, Rilke and others. By turns intimate and affectionate, satirical and mischievous, For and After is a dazzling insight into one of the most imaginative minds in the business.
- Author BiographyChristopher Reid is the author of a number of books of poems, including A Scattering (winner of the Costa Book of the Year Award) and The Song of Lunch (both 2009). From 1991 to 1999 he was Poetry Editor at Faber & Faber, and worked with Ted Hughes on such books as Tales from Ovid and Birthday Letters. He is now a freelance writer and lives in London. His most recent collection is Nonsense (2012).
- Author(s)Christopher Reid
- PublisherFaber & Faber
- Date of Publication03/07/2003
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFaber & Faber
- Weight104 g
- Width130 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.