All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.29
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.66
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.70
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.67
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.62
About this product
- DescriptionSometimes life comes back at you twice as hard and twice as fast as you live it. This is the lesson four young men with successful careers learn as they navigate through life in the South. Lesane is a high school counselor who runs a small studio for local music talent. He once thought he could swear off love, but he learns the hard way he is sorely mistaken. Scooter is an athletic coach whose little black book is as deep as a phone directory. He runs through women like he puts his students through practice drills. Will is a basketball star in New Orleans. Everyone said he was too small, but one could deny his skills. He and Janet - who proclaim themselves just friends - have a little boy. You can count on Will to be super dad during the off-season. Ray is a DJ for a local radio station. Despite being surrounded by women, he finds it hard to stay connected. He's either trying too hard or just doesn't have game. Join these four friends as they navigate life's ups and downs, wins and losses. Each encounter teaches them something about themselves, life, and love along the way.
- Author(s)Davin J White
- Date of Publication15/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.