Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.17Trending at AU $52.09
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionFamilies, plain and simple, begin with a man and a woman united as one. This is God's plan. As stated in Genesis 2:24, after God took a rib from Adam and made Eve, it is written, For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and they will become one flesh. It is important to children for the man and woman to retain this unification, to keep the family going. Without it, needless sorrows develop along with hate and mistrust. Being sure of your love for the person you want to marry is also very important. It is a fact that families can work through difficulties and stay united as God planned. May God bless you.
- Author(s)Dennis Parker
- Date of Publication19/10/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight100 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.