All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe McCrory corporation began over 100 years ago with one variety store in a tiny Pennsylvania town and grew to become one of America's major corporations. Barmash, a veteran business journalist, tells the story of the company's rise and expansion, looking at changes in ownership and management and more.
- Author(s)Isadore Barmash
- PublisherBeard Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/05/2004
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationFrederick
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBeard Books,U.S.
- Weight399 g
- Width216 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.87
- AU $23.22Trending at AU $28.84
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.93
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.52
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $50.31
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.