Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionFormed in the fall of 1944, the 31st Waffen-SS Volunteer Grenadier Division was composed mainly of ethnic Germans living in Hungary. After a brief period of training, the division endured its baptism of fire against the Red Army in the Hungarian sector of the Eastern Front in late 1944. The 31st then participated in the battles southeast of Berlin, where the division fought until its battered remnants surrendered to the Soviets in May 1945. Rudolf Pencz's carefully researched account records the complete history of this rarely covered Waffen-SS formation.
- Author BiographyRudolf Pencz lives in Hungary.
- Author(s)Rudolf Pencz
- PublisherStackpole Books
- Date of Publication17/12/2009
- SubjectMilitary History
- Series TitleStackpole Military History Series
- Place of PublicationMechanicsburg
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStackpole Books
- Content Note27 b/w photos & 11 maps
- Weight481 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.