All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionFrom picking out the annual Christmas tree and indulging in Mom's special stuffing, to watching a beloved holiday pageant and experiencing the joy of giving from the heart, Christmas is undoubtedly the best holiday of the year for many. For the Love of Christmas is a Yuletide treasure of heartwarming, true stories that will help us revel in the true meaning and spirit of the season.
- With chapters like Making Spirits Bright, Bah, Humbug!, Turkey Fiascos, Yuletide Traditions, and Glad Tidings, For the Love of Christmas helps celebrate everything that is both wonderful (and, at times, wacky) about the holidays. Stories include:
- A beaming wide-eyed three-year-old who surprises his family with heartfelt gifts of common household items like forks smothered in tape.
- A thirty-one-year-old Jewish woman who discovers the giddy joy of eagerly opening wrapped gifts from Santa Claus for the first time while visiting her boyfriend's family.
- And, a jaded police officer who finds himself delivering the best gift of all the gift of life thereby rediscovering the joy of Christmas once again.
- Author(s)Jeanne Bice
- PublisherHealth Communications
- Date of Publication15/10/2012
- SubjectTrue Stories
- Place of PublicationDeerfield Beach, FL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHealth Communications
- Out-of-print date02/08/2016
- Weight249 g
- Width127 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.