All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt seems pretty silly to ask a daisy to determine your true love, but when you are uncertain about one of your greatest needs you will look everywhere-even the flower beds-to find the security real love gives. In For the Love of God, Sherrie Holloway assures you, through the truth of Scripture, that you are loved, matter what. God's love for you is deeper and more magnificent than you could ever imagine. His love is endless, and it gives t only salvation, but the power to live. Really live. Join Sherrie as she walks through Ephesians 2 and I Corinthians 9. You'll see just how amazing God's love is for you, and get a glimpse of the life you can live because of that love. No need to put it off ather day. Life is t meant to be a mere existence but rather the expression of His life in you. Put the daisy down and start living...For the Love of God.
- Author BiographySherrie Holloway is a gifted communicator of God's Word and is committed to teaching the truth of the Word and allowing God's Spirit to use it in the lives of its hearers. She enjoys helping those to whom she is speaking see His Word in a fresh way. It is the Word that changes people, nothing else. Sherrie shares from the overflow in her own life as she speaks with a desire that her listeners would find the overflow of Jesus in their own hearts. Sherrie speaks to a diversity of groups through her itinerate speaking ministry, and uses each opportunity to teach God's Word in a way that is straight forward, challenging, and easy to understand. A native of the Philadelphia (PA) area, she enjoys the beach, chicken cheese steaks, and Philly soft pretzels! The aunt of 17 nieces and nephews, she loves any time spent with her family. A member of the Baptist Bible College (PA) faculty since 1986, Sherrie has seen God do amazing things in her own life as well as the lives of those she has coached, taught, and mentored. It is her desire to intentionally and fully LIVE life, and to provide refreshment from God's Word that will allow others to live in the overflow of what God is doing. Checkout www.wellspringoverflow.com to see some of what God is doing in Sherrie's life and to learn more about Wellspring Overflow Ministries.
- Author(s)Sherrie L Holloway
- PublisherSherrie L. Holloway
- Date of Publication10/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSherrie L. Holloway
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byDeb Nichols,Kathy Compton
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.84
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.67Trending at AU $41.16
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.