All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.06
- AU $73.92Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.10
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $45.77
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.57
About this product
- DescriptionHoss is a black lab who wishes to share his story. In the events of his life, he shows the contrast between loyalty and indifference. Although he had control over his own life, he continues to show love and goodness. Many people touch his life as he goes from one experience to ather, but there is one person he will never forget - Dillon. He went to live with Dillon's family as a very young puppy, and though they were separated by Dillon's harsh father, his love for Dillon never wavered. No matter where he was or who he was with, his thoughts always went back to the happy days he spent with the young boy he loved with all his heart and who loved him just as much in return. Hoss will make you happy sometimes and Hoss will make you sad. But matter what his situation Hoss remained kind and loving and loyal. He teaches us that dogs are truly man's best friend, and that we can learn much from our own dogs.
- Author BiographyEbrahim Bachari is retired after teaching 30 years in elementary and high school and holds a B.A. in Education from Teachers College. This is his sixth novel. He has also done professional researches in basic education and teaching techniques and written other books which include The Major Prophets, The Prophet Jonah and David and Goliath. His most popular book among his works is The Major Prophets.
- Author(s)Ebrahim Bachari
- Date of Publication17/09/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight181 g
- Width150 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.