All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $21.20
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.66
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.92
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $20.04
- AU $56.19Trending at AU $59.46
- AU $21.87Trending at AU $24.81
- AU $15.99Trending at AU $21.20
About this product
- DescriptionKatrina Decker is a thirty-five year old widow who has particular desire to enter the dating scene. Her son and her best friend, however, are under the mistaken impression she should. To placate them she attends weekly meetings for widowed and divorced individuals where she meets her childhood fantasy in the flesh. Ari Matheson is young, beautiful and seems very interested in Kat. Against her better judgment she lets him into her life and her heart. Ari is sweet and sexy and makes her feel like a woman with something to offer. He also has one hell of a secret.
- Author BiographyPaulette Clay lives in Indiana with her husband and four children. A longtime lover of any and all fiction, she began writing at age thirteen. Having written several novels for her own amusement, she decided at the encouragement of friends to publish. By trade she protects the water quality of the waters of the State of Indiana. Her heart, however, belongs to the characters in her head who will tap incessantly on her skull from the inside if she doesn't let them out.
- Author(s)Paulette Clay
- Date of Publication02/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight327 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.