All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is Ayne Rand's challenge to the prevalent philosphical doctrince of our time and the atmosphere of guilt, of panic, of despair, of boredom, and of all-pervasive evasion that they create. One of the most controversial figures on the intellectual scene, Ayn Rand was the proponent of a moral philsophy - an ethic of rational self-interest - that stands in sharp opposition of the ethics of altruism and self-sacrifice. The fundamentals of this morality - a philosophy for living on earth - are here vibrantly set forth by the spokesman for a new class, For the New Intellectual.
- Author BiographyEvery book by Ayn Rand published in her lifetime is still in print, and hundreds of thousands of copies are sold each year, so far totalling more than twenty million. Several new volumes have been published posthumously. Her vision of man and her philosophy for living on earth have changed the lives of thousands of readers and launched a philosophic movement with a growing impact on American culture.
- Author(s)Ayn Rand
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication31/08/1995
- Series TitleSignet
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDutton / Signet
- Out-of-print date30/01/2010
- Weight113 g
- Width106 mm
- Height172 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition Statement50th
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.