All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe riveting, emotional sequel to the best-selling Could I Have This Dance? Claire McCall, M.D., is haunted by the question: Does she have the gene for Huntington's Disease, the disease that disabled her father? This exciting sequel picks up with Claire moving back to Stoney Creek to work as a family physician and help her mother care for her disabled father. She rekindles her relationship with John Serelli and--just before she's going to find out if she carries the HD gene--discovers an engagement ring hidden in his car. When John fails to pop the question before learning the results of the test, Claire believes he is only interested in marrying her if she does t have the HD gene. She runs away from him without learning the results of the test, or the strength of his love. Claire copes with her romantic disappointment by plunging into her work. But a brutal rapist attacks three of Claire's patients, just as each young woman is recovering from a recent accident or surgery. When Claire has surgery for appendicitis, she herself is attacked. Only her trust in God can keep Claire safe.
- Author BiographyHarry Lee Kraus, M.D., is the best-selling author of six books, including Could I Have This Dance? He draws from his career as a board-certified general surgeon to flavor his writing with exceptional authenticity and technical knowledge. He and his wife, Kris, live in Virginia.
- Author(s)Harry Kraus
- Date of Publication05/12/2003
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2003
- Weight335 g
- Width139 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $199.00Trending at AU $201.75
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.37
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.25
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $99.21
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.