All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionFrom farmers' markets to speakeasies, delectable drinks made from foraged and grown ingredients are the latest trend to hit mixology. Full of mouth-watering color photos, this handy guide to imbibing the great outdoors offers 40 inspiring recipes, divided into seasons, as well as tips on how best to forage and preserve the freshest and tastiest berries, herbs, flowers, and more. Forager's Cocktails is a luscious toolkit for getting the most from backyards, parks, and woodlands and crafting tasty, one-of-a-kind cocktails. Raise your glass to making the most of nature's bounty!
- Author BiographyAmy Zavatto writes about cocktails, spirits, wine, and food for Imbibe, Whisky Advocate, Shape, Serious Eats, Hamptons, Edible Manhattan, and other publications. She earned her Level III certification in wine and spirits from the Wine and Spirit Education Trust, and she is the author of The Architecture of the Cocktail (Race Point), The Complete Idiot's Guide to Bartending (Alpha), A Hedonist's Guide to Eat New York (HG2), and coauthor of The Renaissance Guide to Wine & Food Pairing (Alpha). She lives, eats, and drinks in New York City, and her favorite cocktail is a Manhattan.
- Author(s)Amy Zavatto
- PublisherSterling Publishing (NY)
- Date of Publication17/11/2015
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSterling Publishing (NY)
- Weight318 g
- Width135 mm
- Height185 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.