All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom acacia to wild grape, Foraging California guides the reader to the edible wild foods and healthful herbs of the Golden State. Helpfully organized by plant families, with detailed information on locations, the book is an authoritative guide for nature lovers, outdoorsmen, and gastromes.
- Author BiographyChristopher Nyerges has been actively involved with self-reliance and survival for over 40 years. He works with the non-profit, WTI, in survival research and education. He co-founded the School of Self-reliance, and since 1974 has taught thousands of students about wild food, survival, and self-reliance. He is the author of ten books, including How to Survive Anywhere, and Extreme Simplicity. He was the editor of Wilderness Way magazine for seven years. Thousands of his articles have appeared in newspapers and magazines. Besides continuing to actively teach, he does a weekly self-reliance radio show. He lives with his wife in Southern California.
- Author(s)Christopher Nyerges
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication20/05/2014
- SubjectNatural History: Plants
- Series TitleForaging Series
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight31 g
- Width154 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.