All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.25
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.47
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.42
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.47
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.41
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.60
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.42
About this product
- Description3060 A.D. The last of the human race has been driven off the planet by biological computers (BCs). These creatures are almost human, but with critical variations in their DNA. Ever since the BCs attacked humans, human has ever dared set foot on Earth. Macey, a chirpy teenager, cant contain her excitement as the spacecraft she has lived on her entire life gets ready to land on Forbidden Earth, an area of the planet where BC would ever venture. Soon after they land, Macey is kidnapped by the BCs. Dylan, a BC who has always been fascinated by humans, comes to her aid. And so begins an exciting adventure. Will Dylan betray his kind? And will Earth plunge into ather war? Find out in this riveting tale of adventure and unlikely romance.
- Author BiographySabina Anand, a twelve-year-old author born in California, enjoys the creative arts and credits her family for her 'science and fiction genes'. Sabina hopes that her novels will inspire movies some day, movies that will transport us to extraordinary experiences.
- Author(s)Sabina Ariana Anand
- PublisherRupa & Co
- Date of Publication01/06/2013
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintRupa & Co
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.