Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGrace Marchant marries Charles Bennett at the beginning of the second world war,and loses him before she has really begun to kw him-or even herself. In the five years while he is away,she makes her own life,on her own terms,and finds a new love,overwhelming and exciting in a way that her relationship with her husband never was. The return of Graces husband t dead at all,but very much alive-t only presents her with the most agonizing of dilemmas,but brings to light many things which would have been much better left in the dark...
- Author BiographyPenny Vincenzi began her career as a junior secretary for Vogue and Tatler. She later worked as Fashion and Beauty Editor on magazines such as Women's Own, before becoming a contributing editor for Cosmopolitan. She has written ten previous novels.
- Author(s)Penny Vincenzi
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication01/07/1996
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOrion mass market paperback
- Out-of-print date15/06/2006
- Weight386 g
- Width111 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $31.01New
- AU $86.25New
- AU $21.56New
- AU $43.88New
- AU $23.51New
- AU $25.04New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.49Trending at AU $31.01
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $86.23
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.16
- AU $59.73Trending at AU $61.86
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.85
- AU $22.29Trending at AU $22.91
- AU $10.68Trending at AU $18.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.