Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionKelli Ann Callahan is in for the ride of her life when a chance meeting at a beachside Hollywood bar thrusts her into a whirlwind romance with a wealthy Dallas businessman. As often as she tries to deny it, she kws that Bryan Danforth is too good to be true. Will she follow her instincts to avoid certain heartache lurking in the wings, or will she give in to the passion of a storybook romance? As quirky as they are, her two best friends, Sally and Pierre, offer plenty of advice and support along the way, as well as humorous moments that will leave you doubled over in laughter. Join the parade of characters and get lost in the twists and turns of this enchanting vel of romance and mystery.
- Author BiographyJoyce Marie Taylor is a versatile writer from Hollywood, Florida. Her books range in genre from adult romance, mystery and suspense, to juvenile fiction and poetry. With the exception of Aniratak, which is set in the Outer Banks of North Carolina, all of her books have South Florida settings. Each novel comes complete with romance, mystery, and lots of humor thrown in for good measure. For more information about the author and her books, please visit her website at www.joycemarietaylor.com.
- Author(s)Joyce Marie Taylor
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication06/11/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight594 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.