All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAmerican Indians and white Americans had been living near each other for hundreds of years. But in 1830 the U.S. government forced Indians from their homes in the East. Many would die on their journey west, which became kwn as the Trail of Tears. How would it affect their lives and change the United States?
- Author(s)Heather E Schwartz
- PublisherCapstone Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleCause and Effect: American Indian History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCapstone Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width196 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.