All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title introduces the reader to the ways in which forces are used in our everyday lives. Find out how forces make things move and change direction, learn about the effects of gravity, and discover how our kwledge of forces has led to the tools that we use today. This series is packed with the latest scientific information and is an ideal support for physics students at Key Stage 3 level. The series will also be of interest to older students. Fascinating feature boxes outline recent physics research and encourage the reader to look more closely at the world in which they live. Key concepts are brought to life with full colour illustrations and mini quizzes help to reinforce new ideas.
- Author BiographyGerard Cheshire is the author of the Nature Unfolds series, the Scary Creatures series, and Science Essentials - Physics series.
- Author(s)Gerard Cheshire
- PublisherReadZone Books Limited
- Date of Publication05/05/2010
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleScience Essentials - Physics
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEvans Brothers Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations (chiefly col.), ports. (some col.)
- Weight204 g
- Width215 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.