All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe reissue of Ford Consul, Zephyr and Zodiac tells the complete story of a vitally important range of Ford family cars. From 1950, when the first of these entirely new cars was introduced, and for more than twenty years after that, the range set engineering, styling and marketing standards that Ford's rivals always struggled to match. This detailed narrative covers the complete history of these versatile machines, and of the first Granadas which took over in 1971. Not only is this the technical story of these cars, but also that of the people and the world events that effected their careers.
- Author BiographyGraham Robson is a distinguished motoring historian, whose working life has always been connected with fine cars and advanced engines. After starting his career at Jaguar, then running the 'works' motorsport team at Triumph, he developed a passion for motoring heritage, and for classic cars. He has been an independent writer, historian and motoring consultant for many years, and has now written more than 130 books.
- Author(s)Graham Robson
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication24/08/2015
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2007
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note190 colour photographs
- Weight722 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine19 mm
Most relevant reviews
- beyernz16 Aug, 2016by
Great book for Zephyr enthusiasts.....
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.