All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Escort RS Turbo was kwn as a homologation special because only about 6000 were made. To get the power on the road it was fitted with a limited slip differential but in other respects is was based closely on the XR3i. Subtle changes were made to the bodywork in 1986 with, amongst other things, a new bumper treatment and a slightly changed rear spoiler. The new-style car also went uturbo'. This is a book of contemporary road and comparison tests, specification and technical data, new model introductions, driver's impressions, long term reports and conversions. Models covered include: RS Turbo, 1600 Sport, Gartrac, Lynx XR3, G4 Xtrac, XR3i, Escort GT, EXP, 1.6i Cabrio, XR3i Cabrio, Escort Turbo, RS1700T, Janspeed.
- PublisherBrooklands Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/1991
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Series TitleBrooklands Books Road Tests Series
- Place of PublicationCobham, Surrey
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBrooklands Books Ltd
- Content Note200ill.
- Weight254 g
- Width201 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edited byR. M. Clarke
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.87
- AU $23.22Trending at AU $28.84
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.93
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.52
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.