All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFord: The Muscle Car Classics 1969-79 tells the story of those magnificent highly charged machines from the Falcon XW GT-HO to the XA, XB and the Cobra Series, and the men who made them work.These are muscle cars that, decades on, command instant respect. And they ooze all the excitement, emotion, colour, freedom and raw power of their time.Ford captures the stories from the glory days round the Bathurst roads. It features photos, stories and a comprehensive history of the country's best loved cars, plus a detailed analysis of all the muscle car models.
- Author BiographySteve Normoyle is an editor of motorsport news, long time motorsport enthusiast, and journalist, and has over 10 years experience as a motoring and motorsport journalist.
- Author(s)Editors at Rockpool Publishing,Steve Normoyle
- PublisherRockpool Publishing
- Date of Publication06/11/2015
- SubjectMotor Sports & Cycling
- Place of PublicationNSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintRockpool Publishing
- Weight748 g
- Width230 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.