All listings for this product
Best-selling in DVDs & Blu-ray Discs
Save on DVDs & Blu-ray Discs
- AU $31.99Trending at AU $47.63
- AU $33.99Trending at AU $65.74
- AU $66.32Trending at AU $78.67
- AU $59.75Trending at AU $64.15
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $68.11
- AU $67.95Trending at AU $108.81
About this product
- Product InformationContains 2 titles: 1. THE WEATHER BEHIND BLACK SATURDAY: Australia's worst bushfire struck regions across Victoria in 2009. It took over 170 lives, left more than 7000 homeless and became the country's most devastating weather event on record. 2. LA NIA STRIKES: This two-part documentary special reveals the convergence of global weather patterns and how they set the stage for an unprecedented run of weather impacts that left Australia worn.
- TitleForecast For Disaster - The Weather Behind Black Saturday / La Nina Strikes
- Product Release Date16/11/2011
- Theatrical Release Year2011
- Number of Discs2
- ActorsJohn Wood
- Rating InfoMild Themes
- Run Time160 minutes
- Primary GenreSpecial Interest
- Sub GenreHistorical,History
- Video FormatPAL
- Tag LineHere for the first time on DVD are two landmark documentaries that both reveal the effects and human devastation caused by extreme weather conditions.
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.