All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a true and yet inspiring story of a Jewish Iranian American who lost their family home in their ancestral country, Iran. This story mirrors those of many Jewish, Christian, and other mirities of Arab and Muslim countries. While everyone kws the plight of Arab Palestinians, t too many people kw that of Jews and Christians who lost everything in Arab and Muslim countries. The truth remains that Jewish and Christian refugee from Arab and Muslim countries number twice as many as their Arab counterpart. The story becomes painful for the author when he almost loses his California town house to foreclosure. Inspired by the words and articles of Horable George Schultz, former Secretary of State and Dr. Abraham Sofaer, he proves in action how In America, you can say and do anything! Bank of America, the author's bank of more than thirty years, in a way becomes a listening partner to enable Yankee kw-how and attempt to save at least one home in the onslaught of Global Financial Crisis. The book holds ill feeling and it even shows as a proud American, how things could be a win-win for everyone.
- Author BiographyBruce Behrouz Razban is a Senior Managment and Technology Consultant with 33 years of experience. He is a proud American Citizen of Jewish and Iranian origin. He holds a Master's Degree from University of Wisconsin with Honros and he has attended many Stanford University business classes. He adovocates peace, harmony, and friendship among all people of this world.
- Author(s)Bruce Behrouz Razban
- Date of Publication11/02/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRegional History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight308 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byI Messinger,Walter Kleine
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.10Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.