All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $73.17Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $29.35Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.84
About this product
- DescriptionFour women - Paula, Jennifer, Brenda and Rachel - all at a crossroads in their lives. All with difficult choices to make. All badly in need of a holiday...Paula is beautiful, ambitious and successful, she works hard and plays hard. Men find her irresistible...except for the one man she really wants. In her late thirties, Brenda longs for glamour and excitement. Tired of being a housewife stuck at home with her children, she is determined to make changes in her life. Then the unthinkable happens. Shy and timid, Rachel has always been dominated by her cold, intolerant father. But beneath the surface she is bubbling with suppressed rage. Does she have the courage to finally become her own woman? Jennifer is a true friend to them all. But when tragedy strikes, will Paula, Brenda and Rachel be there for Jennifer when she needs them? When the four women stay in a luxurious villa on a Greek island, they soon realize that they have embarked on more than just a foreign holiday. Amidst rows, arguments, laughter and fun they come to see each other in a different light. Can their friendships be sustained? Indeed, will their lives ever be the same again?
- Author BiographyPatricia Scanlan lives in Dublin. Her books, all Number One bestsellers, include Forgive and Forget, Happy Ever After and Love and Marriage.
- Author(s)Patricia Scanlan
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication10/09/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.