Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionIn Foreign Policies of the Soviet Union, Richard F. Staar places revolutionary contemporary events into historical perspective. Citing Russian-language sources, he charts the recent structural changes within the USSR and how they have affected foreign policy. Detailing the shift of power from the CPSU political bureau to the presidential council, he explores the increasing importance of the foreign affairs ministry in the exercise of presidential power.
- Author(s)Richard F. Staar
- PublisherHoover Institution Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/02/1991
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationStanford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHoover Institution Press,U.S.
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.