All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines how foreign policy can adapt to the challenge of globalization. Two central questions are posed:how can foreign policy defend or project statist political communities using soft power within a global information space? Does soft power affect foreign policy by undermining statist community within the same global information space?
- Author BiographyALAN CHONG is Assistant Professor of Political Science at the National University of Singapore.
- Author(s)Alan Chong
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication08/06/2007
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight517 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.